To register online for the event, simply sign in with your username (might not be an email address) and password. *Click here to check if you have an existing account, or if you have forgotten your username or password. Non SBF members may also sign up for the event online by creating an account. For step-by-step instructions on the SBF ePortal, please refer to our FAQ - Portal Access.
|Fee per pax
||SBF Members - S$428.00
||Non Members - S$727.60
(POSTPONED) Cybersecurity Capabilities Series: Cybersecurity Lapses & Information Security
Cybersecurity threats are no longer confined to companies in information and communications technology sector. More Singapore companies across sectors are also adopting cloud storage and cloud data threats are getting more prevalent. To empower more Singapore companies, especially SMEs, to handle cybersecurity threats more effectively, Singapore Business Federation (SBF) is partnering Red Sentry to raise companies’ cybersecurity capabilities quickly, to ensure they are resilient to ride on business opportunities quickly.
With the significant increase of cyber threats in recent years, more companies are protect ing themselves against this development. However, they often neglect the risk exposure created by people, which are unfortunately largely due to lack of understanding and usually of non-malicious intent.
This course caters to all employees with no technical background, holding non-IT job functions, or from non-IT sectors. management with no technical background, holding non-IT job functions, or from non-IT sectors. Please contact SBF (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to know more about government funding for information security management.
By the end of the training programme, participants should be able to:
- Increase and reinforce cybersecurity awareness at staff level
- Understand and describe cybersecurity risks and threats
- Understand and describe the impact of a security breach to the organization
- Explain and implement ways to prevent and protect themselves
- Better understanding on cyber-attacks and how companies can improve on their responses
- Information Security – Risks, Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Identification of Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Recognise Data Security
- Phishing and Malicious code
- Defining User roles and responsibilities
- Threat reporting Procedure
- Simple test and assessment
*Minimum 25 persons to start the course
The full-day session includes two tea breaks and lunch. Session may not commence if we have less than 25 participants.
To register online for the event, simply sign in with your username (might not be an email address) and password. *Click here to check if you have an existing account, or if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Non SBF members may also sign up for the event online by creating an account.
- For step-by-step instructions on the SBF ePortal, please refer to our FAQ - Portal Access
- For your convenience, please use our online payment feature in SBF e-portal. If your organisation prefers to issue cheque payment for larger amounts, please issue cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and state Ref No., company name and participant’s name at the back of the cheque. Please MAIL the cheque to SBF before the event.
- Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company. Please present confirmation for admission to seminar room.
- Full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
- SBF reserves the right to make any amendments and/or changes to the programme, venue, speaker and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond SBF's control.
Ref No: BC160793
Fax: 6734 0610/ 6827 6801
Closing date: 16 Nov 2016
NOTE : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the session