Singapore companies can apply the SPRING Singapore’s Capability Development Grant (CDG) – Enhancing Quality and Standards for the following enterprise resilience-related standards (ERS):
- ISO 22301 Societal Security – Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 28000 Certification on Security Management Systems for Supply Chain
- SS 584 Specification for Multi-tiered Cloud Computing Security
All enterprises registered and operating in Singapore and meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for up to 70% funding support on training-related expenses, consultancy and certification costs for their standards adoption project:
- Minimum 30% local shareholding AND
- Company’s group annual sales turnover not more than S$100 million *OR
- Company's group employment size not more than 200 workers
*Annual sales turnover and employment size will be computed on a group basis (i.e. All levels up for corporate shareholders holding >50% of total shareholding of the applicant company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down).
From 16 January 2017 onwards, companies should access the Business Grant Portal to apply for CDG support. Hard copies of CDG application form will not be accepted by SPRING Singapore.
From 1 January 2017 onwards, management consultants involve in their clients’ CDG projects need to be certified first by any of three SPRING-appointed certification bodies, in accordance to the TR43:2015. Please click here for more information, and you may wish to refer to three certification bodies for their public list of certified consultants.