STEP 1: PRE-APPLICATION
- Check your eligibility before you apply.
- Ensure that your project has not commenced.
- Prepare the following documents for submission with your application.
- Latest ACRA Search or Instant Information (≤6 months old*) of your Company and your Corporate Shareholders if applicable.
- Latest Audited Financial Statements (≤1 year old*) of your Company and Consolidated Financial Statement of your ultimate parent company if applicable.
- Project Proposal^ (Read the guide , 81KB)
- Quotations for your project cost items
- Consultant’s cost proposal if consultancy services are required
*Not required if provided to SPRING in the preceding 12 months and there has been no change.
^ Not required for grant support of $30,000 or less (i.e. total project cost of approximately $45,000 or less). SMEs will only be required to answer about 5 guided questions.
Prepare the following information# based on the last financial year* and the projected 3-year figures from the year after the project is completed.
QUANTITATIVE IMPACT INDICATORS E.G. TOTAL SALES REVENUE, REMUNERATION JOB CREATION INDICATORS E.G. TOTAL STAFF STRENGTH, NO. OF MANAGERS & PROFESSIONALS
(Read the detailed explanation of the above , 74KB)
# Figures should be representative of the applicant company (not the consolidated group of corporate shareholder)
* For grant support of $30,000 or less (i.e. total project cost of approximately $45,000 or less), only key indicators based on the last financial year will be required.
STEP 2: APPLICATION
From 16 January 2017 onwards, companies should access the Business Grant Portal to apply for CDG support. Hard copies of CDG application form will not be accepted by SPRING. For more information on the application process, please contact SPRING if you have any queries.
STEP 3: APPROVAL PROCESS
- SPRING will be in touch with you upon receipt of your application.
- A meeting would be arranged to better understand your company and the project.
- You may be required to revise your application if the information submitted is incomplete.
- Depending on your industry sector and the development area, you may be asked to provide current and projected productivity indicators due to your project (e.g. Time spent on processing, sales per transaction, cost savings, etc).
- SPRING will assess your application based on your business functions, the project scope and the competency of the service provider/s in improving your business capability. All applications are subject to SPRING’s approval
- When your application has been approved, you will receive an email notification from SPRING.
- The Letter of Offer will be mailed to the company.
- During the Project Implementation period, you should ensure that:
- Proper project records are maintained; e.g. project scope, timeline, deliverables, progress reports and project sign-offs.
- Proper financial records are maintained; e.g. invoices and receipts relating to the project.